Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sholazar Basin

Level 78! And halfway to 79, too! Leveling in Wrath shouldn't be too difficult, really. I'm not spending a ton of time, yet I'm nearly 80. 55-80 in about three weeks of rather casual play isn't bad at all. =)

My most recent zone was Sholazar Basin, which is a jungle much like Un'goro. (Except Un'goro sucks and this doesn't.) The music here is amazing! Nessingwary's hunters are here, and they give a large percentage of the quests. The kill quests here aren't as tedious as those in Nagrand, I promise. =P Lots of great scenery, too. Flew by, though. The achievement for this zone requires 75 quests to get, as opposed to most others that require well over 100.

A look at level 78 Dumal.

Picked up my Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade! Flying in Northrend requires "Cold Weather Flying" training available at level 77 for 1000g.

You can't fly in Dalaran, but you can take off and land at Krasus' Landing, where the flight path is. By mounting up there, I was able to get a nice overhead view of the Mage City. =)

My first step into Sholazar. I wasn't disappointed. ^^

A nice twin waterfall I discovered early on.

(2 above) Shots of River's Heart in the center of the zone. I really like this area. =) The top one is from my ground mount, and the second one is from the air.

'nother 'fall.

Like Un'goro, there are different color crystals lying around. Spires like this one are the source.

(2 above) Two views looking out from Nessingwary's camp.

(2 above) A beautiful lake north of Nessingwary's camp with some nice beaches and falls. =)

A waygate! You actually get to go through it for part of a quest chain. ^^

A neat looking temple called the Maker's... something or other... >.>

(2 above) Views from inside that temple. The top one seems to be some sort of aquarium. O.o

You do NOT want to mess with this chick.


Next up: Zul'Drak, Ruined Temple of the Drakkari Trolls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!