Thursday, September 4, 2008

News Flash - "Tanking specs"

To do the Death Knight community a favor, after reading the forums and realizing that there is a GIGANTIC misconception about DK tanking:

FROST IS NOT THE "TANKING" TREE!

All Death Knight specs have differing defensive talents providing the players with different ways to tank depending on how they spec. Blizzard intends this. Blizzard does not want Death Knights to have a "Prot" spec.

ALL DEATH KNIGHT SPECS CAN BE VIABLE FOR TANKING!

Thank you for your attention, and feel free to spread the word. And come WotLK release, be confident when that Unholy Death Knight is your tank for Utgarde Keep; he'll do fine. =)

Note: I do realize that in one of my early posts, I myself touted Frost as a tanking tree; I was under the same misunderstanding that most people are/were, and I apologize for spreading those foul lies! ^^"

No comments: