Monday, September 1, 2008

A Glance at Glyphs

Hey, all! Just a really quick look at glyphs. I'm not getting too much into it yet, since my Inscription is still only 128, and they've unlocked it up to 300. XD I'm waiting to hit 74 and get access to Dalaran before I level it, and as luck would have it, I'm only four bars away! Expect an Inscription update soon! ^^

The glyph as an item, still in my inventory. When you use it, it takes you to your glyph window where you click which slot you want it in. I don't think where you place it makes a difference, as long as Major Glyphs go in their slots, and Minor Glyphs go in theirs.

I don't know what Minor Glyphs are, but they go in the little circles between the bigger ones. =P

Mmm, more crit. >=)

You gain the ability to make some low-level Major Glyphs at 75 Inscription! This augment to Healing Stream is one example.

No comments: